Overview of the search process employed by Bencin & Associates, LLC:
- Develop the parameters of the position with the client so that we have a well-defined target to hit.
- Design a unique “Background Profile”that serves as a road map for the position during our search will be part of the eventual transmittal to the client.
- Internal research work utilizing all available resources including our data base and numerous networkss to identify contacts.
- Begin the networking process by reaching out to the contacts to identify candidate targets while also looking for referrals in order to develop a pipeline.
- Conduct an initial discussion with the potential candidate to cover basics and determine a fit.
- We then move to a detailed interview with the candidate using the Background Profile as our guide.
- At this point, we will forward information on the qualified candidate to the client including a completed Background Profile and Resume.
- Candidate then enters into the client’s internal interview process with our assistance as requested.
- Continue to review submitted candidates with the client looking for feedback in order to refine the target if necessary. We are available to assist with the offer preparation, negotiation and/or any other matter to help finalizing the process.